BendPak HD-7W 7,000-lb. Capacity Short Runways Extra-Wide, Extra-Tall Car Lift
Bend-Pak HD-7W 4 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
Shorter length, extra width, and extra height, the HD-7W is the ultimate in compact convenience when you want the lifting power of a BendPak in a tight space like a garage, service bay, or carport.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING!
BendPak HD-7W 4 Post Lift Features:
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru with tall lifting height and short runways
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
Bend-Pak HD-7W 4 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 3,500 lbs. / 1,588 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 3,500 lbs. / 1,588 kg
- Overall width: 116-3/4" / 2,965 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 189" / 4,801 mm
- Height of columns: 100" / 2,542 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Max lifting height: 86-1/2" / 2,197 mm
- Width between posts: 106-3/4" / 2,711 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 482 mm
- Min width between runways: 37-1/4" / 946 mm
- Max width between runways: 44" / 1,118 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 15
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies