Click on image to zoom
BENDPAK XPR-18C-192 Extra Tall, 18,000 Lb., Clearfloor, Standard Arms 2 Post Lift
Bend Pak XPR-18C-192 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
The BendPak XPR-18C-192 future-proofs your business. Get the same exceptional direct-drive lifting performance, clearfloor convenience and super-duty maximum capacity as with the standard XPR-18C-192, but with an added 24” up top. Make sure your business can specialize in taller, “Sprinter” delivery, service and transportation vehicles before it’s too late.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING!
Bend Pak XPR-18C-192 2 Post Lift Features:
- Extended overhead height provides additional clearance for high-profile vehicles
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
Bend Pak XPR-18C-192 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity*: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall height: 192" / 4,877 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 144" / 3,658 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 189" / 4,801 mm
- Inside columns: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Front arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Front arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,750 lbs. / 1,701 kg
- Shipping weight: 3,333 lbs. / 1,515 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 172" x 29" x 54" / 4,369 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies