BENDPAK XPR-12CL-192 Extra Tall, 12,000 Lb., Clearfloor, Triple-Telescope 2 Post Lift
Bend Pak XPR-12C-192 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure, 2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
When you need to lift something heavy—really heavy—your best bet is always BendPak. Our super-duty models are pure brutish muscle. This XPR-12C-192, for instance, has an astounding 12,000-lb. capacity and features heavier column construction, carriage construction and frame components than ever before. Like all our clearfloor lifts, this lift offers superior direct-drive performance, cutting-edge technology, top of the line materials and design that's ahead of its time. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14', and it won't crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle.
BendPak XPR-12C-192 2 Post Lift Features:
- Extended overhead height provides additional clearance for high-profile vehicles
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
BendPak XPR-12C-192 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity*: 12,000 lbs. / 5,443 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall height: 192" / 4,877 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 144" / 3,658 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 189” / 4,801 mm
- Inside columns: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Front arm min reach: 32" / 813 mm
- Front arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 32" / 813 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,592 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Shipping weight: 2,588 lbs. / 1,176 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 172" x 29" x 54" / 4,369 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
Free Shipping on this XPR-12C-192 BendPak 2 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used BendPak 2 Post Lifts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies