BendPak XPR-10S-168 Extra Tall, Dual-Width, 10,000 Lb., Clearfloor 2 Post Lift
20th Anniversary Special! If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, let us know, We will not be Undersold!
Call (866)622-0242 NOW!
Free Shipping* on All BendPak Lifts!
BendPak XPR-10-168 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
The safe and rugged XPR-10-168 two-post lift features extended height columns for added overhead clearance and an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation set-ups. The adjustable width design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements. The highly sophisticated yet wimple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership. All BendPak's XPR two-post models feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders, maintenance free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configurations for increased arm positioning versatility.
Free Shipping on this BendPak 2 Post Lift XPR-10-168 & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts, some rural surcharges may apply.
Bend-Pak XPR-10-168 2 Post Lift Features:
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Bolt-on 24" column extensions provide added overhead clearance
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configurations
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety Locks In Each Column Spaced Every 3-Inches
- Automatic Arm Restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece Truck And Van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arms
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved.
Bend-Pak XPR-10-168 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity 10,000 Lbs. / 4536 Kg.
- *Max capacity / front axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 168" / 4,267 mm
- Overall width (Narrow Config): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (Wide Config): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 127" / 3,226 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 140" / 3,556 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105" / 3,208 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118" / 3,538 mm
- Front arm min reach: 25-1/2" / 648 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 863 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
Free Shipping on this XPR-10-168 BendPak 2 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies