BendPak XPR-9FD 2 Post Car Lifts
Warranty!!!BendPak XPR-9FD 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
BendPak’s latest incarnation of XPR Two-Post Automotive Lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Specifically, the heavy-duty BendPak XPR-9FD Floor Plate Auto Lift is a swift lifter with a rich feature set designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, while reducing the need for maintenance and service. With lower operating costs and enhanced productivity, the BendPak XPR-9FD is the perfect two-post lifting solution for your shop or garage. Get ready to do more.
The XPR-9FD is precision, open-top style car lift with a maximum weight capacity of 9,000 lbs. Not only is it capable of raising some of your largest full-sized vans, trucks and commercial vehicles, but also gentle enough to provide service support for compact sports cars of all makes and models. And for added ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are simple to understand and operate.
BendPak XPR-9FD 2 Post Lift Features:
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 20" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set comes standard
- Triple-telescoping / low-profile arms option available
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
BendPak XPR-9FD 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- *Max capacity / front axel: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axel: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
BendPak XPR-9FD 2 Post Vehicle Lift Documentation:BendPak XPR-9FD Brochure BendPak XPR-9FD Instruction/User Manual
Free Shipping on this XPR-9F BendPak 2 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used BendPak 2 Post Lifts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies