Ranger R23AT Rim Grip Tire Changer 24 inch Single Assist Tilt Back
Brand: Ranger Products
Model: R-23AT (R23AT)
The Ranger R23AT tilt-back rim grip tire changing machine offers 24” of internal clamping performance without the need for clumsy adapters or cumbersome tabletop adjustments. The fastest and most trouble-free way to service low-profile tires, run flats and high-performance alloy wheels. The Ranger R-23AT tire changer reduces fatigue and allows tire technicians to work more efficiently. Perfect for high volume tire shops that service large, low-profile tires.
The Ranger R23AT changer is a high end tilt tower tire machine designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire shops. A super-size turntable provides an internal clamping capacity of 24" and external clamping capacity of 22". With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic assist helper, you’ll safely mount low‐profile performance tires and wheels with little effort. The R23AT has a sturdy body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm eliminates flex during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged.
Ranger R23AT NextGen® Tire Changer Features:
Ranger R23AT Tire Changer Accessories:
Ranger R23AT Tire Changer Specifications:
Ranger R-23AT Tire Changer Shipping Information
- Dimensions - 45" x 54" x 70" / 1143 mm. x 1372 mm. x 1778 mm.
- Shipping Weights - 935 lbs. / 425 kg.
Ranger R23AT Documentation:
Ranger R23AT Instructional Video:
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies