BendPak LS580V-503 Air Compressor 5HP 80 Gal. Vertical Tank For Export 50Hz
FREE Shipping on Bend-Pak Air Compressor #LS580V-503
When you're hard at work in the shop, the last thing you need is for your equipment to fail. That's why the BendPak TRI-MAX™ LS580V-503 Air Compressor is built as rugged as they come. Get pressure perfection every time with BendPak's leading-edge compressor technology. The Bend-Pak Air Compressor #LS580V-503 is designed to operate at maximum efficiency under all load conditions, this BendPak compressor features durable cast iron construction for both extended life and reduced downtime.
You're currently looking at the 5-Hp LS580V-503 model.
BendPak Tri-Max Air Compressor LS580V-503 Features:
* 5-Hp, energy-efficient, UL approved Baldor™ motor
* Siemens™ UL approved electric mag-starter
* Integrated pressure unloader valve for loadless starts
* Precision-balanced fan flywheel
* Fully-enclosed belt guard
* Oversized tapered roller bearings
* Precision-balanced forged ductile iron crankshaft
* Forged aluminum alloy pistons
* Forged aluminum alloy connecting rods
* 100% cast iron block
* Cast iron cylinders and heads with deep cooling fins
* Forced-air after cooler
* Oil sight gauge
* Automatic pressure switch
* ASME rated overload pressure safety valve
* Pressure gauge with service valve
* Oversized replaceable air filters
* Automatic start / stop
* ASME rated tank
* No need for harmonic balancer
* Optional Moisture Minder® available
* Optional 1/2" rubber anti-vibration pads available
BendPak LS580V-503 Tri-Max Air Compressor Specifications:
# Tank: 80 gallons / 300 L / vertical tank
# Voltage: 208 - 460 V
# Horsepower: 5 Hp
# Phase: 3 Ph
# Hertz: 50 Hz
# Rated amps: 13.6 amp
# Noise level: 75 dB
# Running load amps: 13 / 6.5 amp
# Pump: 3 cylinder / 2 stage
# Revolutions per minute: 950 rpm
# Lubrication: splash / oil
# Cubic feet per minute @ 90 psi: 22.8 CFM
# Cubic feet per minute @ max psi: 20.2 CFM
# Max psi: 175 psi
BendPak LS580V-503 Tri-Max Air Compressor Shipping Dimensions:
# Shipping weight: 673 lbs. / 305 kg
# Shipping dimensions: 75" x 38" x 43" / 1,905 mm x 965 mm x 1,092 mm
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies