Robinair 34988 Cool-Tech Auto Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Recharging A/C Machine
Brand: Robinair Cool-Tech
Model: 34988 Auto Refrigerant, Recovery, Recycling A/C Machine
The Robinair Cooltech 34988 (ROB-34988) combines simple automatic operation to recover, recycle, evacuate, leak test and recharge R-134A quickly and accurately. This economical Robinair 34988 model meets J-2788 standards for accuracy, which is 95% refrigerant recovery and charging =/- 1/2 oz. 1 year parts and labor factory warranty. Vacuum leak test, automatic air purge, refrigerant charging and management.
Robinair/Cooltech 34988 AC Machine Features:
- ROB-34988 is fully compliant with SAE J2788 standards!
- Automatic Air Purge
- Refrigerant Charging
- Refrigerant Management
- Vacuum Function
- New 4x20 multilingual display
Additional Robinair/Cooltech 34988 (ROB-34988) Features:
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test, and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Dye Inject: Gives the user the ability to use the machine to inject UV dye into a vehicle's A/C system.
- Automatic Oil Measure & Inject: The machine will automatically determine how much lubrication oil needs to be injected back into the A/C system based on how much oil was taken out during recovery.
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle's A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating a residual oil or other liquid.
- Save & Print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle, and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Indicator light and notification alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Oil Inject: Less than 1% cross-contamination.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: For North American market vehicles 1994 - 2008.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation; informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it's time to change supply tank; no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 minutes, programmable up to 99 minutes. "Remaining time" is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high-side, low-side, or both.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Robinair ROB-34988 shipping weight 232 lbs.
Robinair/Cool-Tech 34988 Manuals:
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies