Robinair Cool-Tech 34288 Semi-Auto Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Recharging A/C Machine, Robinair 34288
Brand: CoolTech Robinair-SPX
Model: 34288 A/C Recovery, Recycle, and Recharge Machine
The Robinair Cooltech 34288 (ROB-34288) combines simple operation to recover, recycle, evacuate, leak test and recharge R-134A quickly and accurately. This economical model meets J-2788 standards for accuracy, which is 95% refrigerant recovery and charging =/- 1/2 oz. 1 year parts and labor factory warranty. Vacuum leak test, automatic air purge, refrigerant charging and management.
Additional Robinair Cooltech 34288 (ROB-34288) Features:
- Automatic Air Purge
- Refrigerant Charging
- Refrigerant Management
- Vacuum Function
- New 4x20 multilingual display
- Automatic Recovery is the key feature from Robinair Air Conditioning- When this mode is selected, the ROB-34288 looks for pressure from the vehicle and proceeds if the pressures are acceptable.
- Also Known as RO-34288, ROB34288, ROB-34288 to professional automotive air conditioning mechanics throughout the world.
- Vacuum Leak Test - Will monitor the vacuum level after an evacuation, and inform the technician of a possible leak in the vehicle’s A/C system.
- Robinair Air Conditioning features Automatic Air Purge - Eliminates damaging air without any monitoring of gauges or opening of valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain - The unit automatically drains system oil captured during recovery, and the display reminds you to empty the bottle. Graduations on the container clearly show you how much oil needs to be replaced.
- Refrigerant Charging - Has never been this easy. Select a charge mode from either the low side, or low side and high side. Accuracy features eliminate guesswork! manual operation using panel valves
- New Display - The new, easier-to-read 4 x 20 display features multilingual capability – The user can select English, Spanish, or French languages.
- Refrigerant Management Systems on Robinair Air Conditioning carts are New and improved, system displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains. Replacement Filter Part 34724.
- Vacuum Function - Defaults to 15 minutes, but is programmable up to 99 minutes. Remaining time is displayed on the screen.
- 115V 60 Hz
- 30 lb. Refrigerant Container On-board source tank not included
- Operates from 50° to 120°F 11° to 49°C
- 43 cu. in. spin-on type Recycling Filter-Drier
- 1.5 cfm Pump Free Air Displacement is all that's needed in a Robinair Air Conditioning Cart
- 50" H x 34" W x 23" D 123 cm x 87 cm x 59 cm
Robinair/Cool-Tech 34288 Manuals:
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies