Ranger RFJ-10TL 10-Ton Long Frame Floor Jack
The Ranger RFJ-10TL 10-Ton Long-Frame Floor Jack is designed especially for extreme heavy-duty lifting. It is perfect for servicing truck fleets, bus garages, farms, heavy construction equipment and other vehicles that require access to very low areas. The RFJ-10TL features a foot-operated pump for quicker lifting efficiency, automatic overload safety valve and swivel casters for easy maneuvering around tight spaces.
Ranger RFJ-10TL Floor Jack Features:
- Alloy-plated ram
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Designed for heavy use
- Safety overload system
- Pump handle can be locked in three different towing positions
- Additional foot pedal control provides quick set-up and raising
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
Ranger RFJ-10TL Floor Jack Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 20,000 lbs. / 9,072 kg
- Lowered pad height: 7" / 176 mm
- Raised height: 23" / 584 mm
- Front overall width: 13" / 330 mm
- Rear overall width: 18" / 457 mm
- Chassis length: 61" / 1549 mm
- Shipping weight: 479 lbs. / 217 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 64" x 20" x 12" / 1,626 mm x 508 mm x 305 mm
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies