BendPak XPR-10AS-168 Extra Tall, Dual-Width, 10,000 Lb. Capacity, 2-Post Lift
BendPak XPR-10AC 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
The powerful and secure XPR-10A-168 is an incredibly rapid two?post lift with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity. Extended height columns provide added overhead clearance and an adjustable width design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements. This true asymmetric lift features 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
Free Shipping on this BendPak 2 Post Lift XPR-10A-168 & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts
Bend-Pak XPR-10A-168 2 Post Lift Features:
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Bolt-on 24" column extensions provide added overhead clearance
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL approved.
Bend-Pak XPR-10AC 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity 10,000 Lbs. / 4536 Kg.
- *Max capacity / front axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 168" / 4,267 mm
- Overall width - NARROW CONFIG: 132" / 3,353 mm
- Overall width - WIDE CONFIG: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width (outside of columns) - NARROW: 128" / 3,251 mm
- Width (outside of columns) - WIDE: 141" / 3,581 mm
- Floor to overhead switch*: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns - NARROW: 99" / 2,515 mm
- Inside columns - WIDE: 112" / 2,845 mm
- Front arm min reach: 23-1/2" / 597 mm
- Front arm max reach: 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 42-1/2" / 1,079 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Drive-thru clearance - NARROW: 89" / 2,261 mm
- Drive-thru clearance - WIDE: 102" / 2,591 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
Free Shipping on this XPR-10A-168 BendPak 2 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies