DST64T Digital Wheel Balancer with DataWand™ Entry
Ranger DST64T Digital Wheel Balancer with DataWand™ Entry
The Ranger DST64T is a premium wheel balancer that delivers the fastest floor-to-floor times in the industry and features the industry’s best balancing technology. Revolutionary DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds.Proprietary Drive-Check™ technology simulates driving speed conditions and measures computer-generated imbalance of the wheel assembly automatically.
The DST64T's Drive-Check technology dramatically improves rotational measuring typically used to diagnose and repair ride disturbance complications. The highly precise DST64T performs a computer generated driving simulation then checks and measures the tire / wheel assembly for imbalance and possible runout of the rim and tire. With the DST64T, virtually all possible complaints due to rotational imbalance are eliminated before the wheel is mounted on the vehicle.
Automatic Wheel Data Entry
Our revolutionary DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds; wheel diameter, wheel width, offset distance and targeted weight placement positioning for exact balancing every time. The parameter values are automatically entered into the wheel balancer by a single simultaneous maneuver of the extendible and storable DataWand and inner data set arm reducing set-up times and eliminating opportunities for human error. The DataWand also features a built-in tape weight holder that aids with tape weight placement and positioning at precise locations.
A soft-touch key pad and display panel features tire and wheel graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and helps guide technicians through balancing procedures. Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons helping operators identify and command all balancing functions. Bright LED weight placement indicators and an audible alarm identify exact weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled to exact top-dead-center. Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
Availability: DST64T Digital Wheel Balancer with DataWand™ Entry
Wheel Balancer Model: DST64T
Wheel Balancer Manufacturer: Ranger Products
Wheel Balancer Manufacturer: Ranger Products
Ranger DST64T Digital Wheel Balancer with DataWand™ Entry Technology Features
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology. Precision DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds.
- Serpentine poly-V belt features a polyester-aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions. Poly-V belt mates perfectly with motor and spindle sheave for continuous tension and distribution.
- Perfectly balanced vibration‐ free counter weighted flywheel belt drive offers performance and dependability under all load conditions. Serpentine belt features a polyester‐aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
- Wheel restraint pedal secures wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for easier servicing and proper weight placement.
- LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft (ACME thread 30-degree 3-P).
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily available
- Open-sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
Ranger DST64T Digital Wheel Balancer with DataWand™ Entry Specifications
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 208-230V, 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Drive System: Serpentine Poly-V belt
- Cycle time:6-12 seconds (avg.) Depending on Wheel
- Balancing Modes: 1 Dynamic / 2 Static / Multi-Variable Alloy
- Cycle time: 7 - 10 seconds (avg.) depending on wheel
- Balancing modes: 1 dynamic / 1 static / 3 alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & outside measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: Standard
- Ounce / gram selection: Standard
- Hidden Weight Function: Standard
- Match Mount Function: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Data Entry: Automatic
- Wheel Diameter Data Entry:Automatic
- Wheel Width Data Entry:Automatic
- Self-Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Auto Start or Manual Start
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Pulse Electronic
- Wheel Restraint Pedal:Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Auto & Light Truck / 1 Medium Truck
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring:Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup:Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 50" / 1270 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 150 pounds (68 kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter:10” - 30" / 254 - 762 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity:1.5" - 20" / 38 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing Increments:0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- .5 Gram / .025 Oz.
- Resolution: (Round Off Mode) 5 Gram / .25 Oz.
- Shipping Weight: 498 pounds / 226 kg.
- Unit Dimensions: / Width – Depth - Height [46” 1168 mm] [31” 787 mm] [56” 1422 mm]
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies