Dannmar Major D-12 Four Post Car Lift 12,000 lb.
Model: Major D-12 Four Post Vehicle Lift (Danmar D-12)
Manufacturer: Dannmar Lifts
The Dannmar Major D-12 Four-Post Lift is the newest in the Major 4 post lift series. The Major D-12™ is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder under the runway. The heavy-duty industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder features single-piece contruction, pilot-fitted, machined steel piston. It is enclosed in pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups, and wear bands to hault hydraulic fluid leaks.
The entire Danmar D-12 4-Post Lift is coated in a durable powder-coated finish that provides protection from most abrasives, chemicals, and weather. This special powder-coating technique allows for extra-long lift life, increased component durability, and a sleek, stylish black finish.
Dannmar Major D-12 Four Post Lift Information:
Dannmar D-12 4 Post Lift Features:
- 12,000 pound lifting capacity
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional rolling jacks available
Dannmar Major D-12 4 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Overall Width: 130” / 3302 mm.
- Outside Length: 205” / 5207 mm.
- Overall Length: 235” / 5969 mm.
- Height of Columns: 88” / 2235 mm.
- Min. Runway Height: 7” / 178 mm.
- Max Rise: 70” / 1778 mm.
- Max. Lifting Height: 77” / 1956 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 116” / 2946 mm.
- Runway Width: 20” / 508 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 32” - 49” 813mm.-1245mm.
- Length of Runways: 198” / 5029 mm.
- Locking Positions: 12
- Lock Spacing: Every 4” / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time: 60 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60Hz. 1Ph.
Please note that the Dannmar D-12 four post lift specifications are subject to change without notice. It is best to confirm these specifications with a sales representative at the time of purchase.
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies