BendPak XPR-10S ALI-ETL Certified 2 Post Lift
20th Anniversary Special! If you can find a lower BendPak Lift price, Let us know, We will not be undersold!
Call 800-834-2299 NOW!
Free Shipping* on All BendPak Lifts!
BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure, 2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
BendPak's newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post car and truck lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, XPR-10 in particular has an incredibly rapid lift speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new Bendpak XPR-10 lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift Features:
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configurations
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arms
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved
BendPak XPR-10 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- Max capacity / front axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Max capacity / rear axel: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 127" / 3,226 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 140" / 3,556 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 141" / 3581 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 102" / 2,791 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 115" / 2,921 mm
- Front arm min reach: 25-1/2" / 648 mm
- Front arm max reach: 49-1/2" / 1,257 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 32-1/2" / 825 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 52-1/2" / 1,333 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 79" / 2,007 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
Download the XPR-10 Instruction/User Manual
Free Shipping on this BendPak 2 Post Lift XPR-10 & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts, *some rural surcharges may apply
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies