BendPak 1502-BAS-302 Automatic Pipe Bender With 302 Die Package
Model: 1502-BAS-302 Pipe Bender
Fully automated bending controls and two different end finishing options make this BAS model one of BendPak’s most popular designs. The BAS has two different control modes; an electric foot switch assemble for manual bending operations and a three-button control board for automatic functions. The degree of bends are shown on a plate which also incorporates an adjustable slide pointer that can be set to any desired bend depth. The machine is equipped with a 5-horsepower Baldor motor giving the added power you need when bending heavy wall 3-inch tubing or stainless. An internal expanding unit and swager unit is included for precise end finishing.
Bend-Pak 1502-BAS-302 Pipe Bender Features:
- Two separate end finishing units at rear for all necessary flaring and expanding
- Comes with the 302 Die Package
- Comes complete with quick release bending and end finishing dies
- Includes high-speed clampless swager and internal expander
- 3-inch bending capacity: (dies optional)
- Compact design
- Energy efficient 5-H.P. motor/li>
- Heavy-duty 4-GPM hydraulic pump
- Filtered hydraulic system
- Solid steel heat-treated tooling
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Updated computer card system available for all necessary bend data for automobiles and light trucks dating back to 1960
Bend-Pak 1502BAS-302 Pipe Bender Specifications:
- Maximum Bending Radius - 5 inches
- Minimum Bending Radius - 3-1/2 inches
- Maximum Tube Capacity - 3 inches / .095 Wall
- Dies Supplied - 1-1/2 inches, 1-3/4 inches, 1-7/8 inches, 2inches, 2-1/4 inches, 2-1/2 inches
- Top Cylinder Working Force - 60,000 lbs.
- Hydraulic Filter - Canister Type
- Dimensions: 41inches x 62 inches x 30 inches
- Motor - 5-H.P., 220 Volt. 1-Phase(3-Phases Optional)
Free Shipping on this Bend-Pak 1502BAS-302 Tube/Pipe Bender & all Bend-Pak Pipe-Tube Benders
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies