Two Quick Chucks E-Kit (includes F150 / E150 Adapter) Brake Lathe Adapters
The ultimate brake lathe adapter kit for machining Hub and Hubless style brake drums and rotors up to One Ton Trucks. The Twin Quick Chuck E-Kit (#70040-E) comes complete with two separate Quick Chuck Adapters; (1) with standard jaws & standard Backing Plate #70040, and (1) with large jaws & large Backing Plate #70048, small Backing Plate #70047, Toyota Backing Plate #70054, Ford F-150 Bushing #70070 and the (7) Piece Double Taper Adapter Set #109200 For Sale with the purchase of any brakelathe
In 1993, W.Y. International developed the Quick Chuck Adapter. This unique idea revolutionized the machining process of hub-less and composite brake rotors and drums. The Quick Chuck provides quick error free set-up on all hub-less rotors and drums up to 1-ton vehicles, with precision mounting and accuracy that is proven and patented. (U.S. patent no. 5,224,307)
This innovation and technology has allowed W.Y. International to develop other unique products exclusively for Hennessey Industries. Hennessey is the manufacturer of Ammco brake lathes and Coats tire changers and balancers. Inside you’ll find the Ammco Double Chuck (U.S. patent no. 6,601,485) and Coats Balancer Chuck provides the solutions to get the job done.
Quick Adapter E-Kit Includes:
- Quick Chuck Adapter Part# 70040 (with Standard Backing Plate and wrench)
- Quick Chuck (3 jaw chuck, 5" diameter) Part# 70042
- Standard Backing Plate (5" diameter) Part# 70043
- Wrench Part# 70044
- Quick Chuck Adapter (Trucks) Part# 70048 (with Truck Jaws, Large Backing Plate and wrench)
- Quick Chuck (3 jaw chuck, 5" diameter w/ Truck Jaws) Part# 70053
- Large Backing Plate (7.25" diameter) Part# 70046
- Wrench Part# 70044
- Small Backing Plate #70047
- Toyota Backing Plate #70054
- Ford F-150 Bushing #70070 (2004 thru present front rotors, works with Small Backing Plate)
- (7) Piece Double Taper Adapter Set #109002
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies