Ranger RS-750 Parts Washer and Spray Wash Cabinet
Brand: Ranger Products
If your service garage handles a lot of larger vehicles, then this extra large capacity Ranger RS-750 spray wash cabinet was designed just for you and your customers. With an inside parts washing compartment height of 54", it can handle anything from engine parts to tractor parts. Each Ranger RS-750 is equipped with a large, 30" diameter turntable that can carry a payload up to 1,000 lbs. Like all Ranger spray-wash cabinets, the RS-750 is built to last. We constructed this cabinet and door with heavy-duty 12-gauge steel and then coated it with an industrial two-step primer and polyurethane finish. Durable construction combined with simple operating controls, brass nozzles, a gasket-free door and a large, 70-gpm pump make the Ranger RS-750 tough enough to take on the heaviest, dirtiest auto parts you can find.
Includes a free bucket of Ranger ALUMA-KLEAN Spray-Wash Detergent
Ranger RS-750 Parts Washer Cabinet Features:
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Removable tank screen
- Stainless oil skimmer
- Removable parts tree
- Brass nozzles
- Full opening octagonal door
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters
- Friction-drive turntable system
- Gasket-free door
- Small parts basket
- Stainless steel handles
- Removable parts tree
- Free bucket of soap included
Ranger RS-750 Parts Washer Cabinet Specifications:
- Overall height: 78" / 1,981 mm
- Inside height: 54" / 1,372 mm
- Inside width: 32" / 813 mm
- Turntable diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Tank capacity: 53 gallons
- Recommended floor space: 44" x 43" / 1,118 mm x 1,092 mm
- Load capacity: 1,000 lbs. / 454 kg
- Cycle Timer: 0 - 60 minutes
- Brass Nozzles: 22
- Steel construction: 12 Gauge / .109 thickness
- Pump output: 70 psi @ 70 gpm
- Motor: 2 Hp / 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Electric heater: 6 kW
- Water Temperature: 135° - 175° F
- Shipping weight: 960 lbs. / 435 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 44" x 68" / 914 mm x 1,118 mm x 1,727 mm
Ranger Spray Wash Cabinet Model RS-750 Documents:
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies