Ranger RS-500 Parts Washer and Spray Wash Cabinet
Brand: Ranger Products
An increased cabinet size and larger solution tank makes the Ranger RS-500 more versatile and productive. By using an octagonal full-opening door, we've enhanced access to the turntable to enhance the operator's loading capabilities. Simple operating controls, brass nozzles, a gasket-free door and a high-capacity 70-gpm pump demonstrates Ranger's commitment to enhanced performance and productivity without a single sacrifice in quality. Like all Ranger spray wash cabinets, the Ranger RS-500 is built to last. We constructed the cabinet and door with heavy-duty 12-gauge steel and then coated it with an industrial two-step primer and polyurethane finish. All-around performance, durability and improved operator convenience make the RS-500 spray wash cabinet is the definitive choice among professionals worldwide.
Includes a free bucket of Ranger ALUMA-KLEAN Spray-Wash Detergent
Ranger RS-500 Parts Washer Cabinet Features:
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Removable tank screen
- Stainless oil skimmer
- Removable parts tree
- Brass nozzles
- Full opening octagonal door
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters
- Friction-drive turntable system
- Gasket-free door
- Small parts basket
- Stainless steel handles
- Removable parts tree
- Free bucket of soap/detergent included
Ranger RS-500 Parts Washer Cabinet Specifications:
- Overall height: 66" / 1,676 mm
- Inside height: 43" / 1,092 mm
- Inside width: 32" / 813 mm
- Turntable diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Tank capacity: 50 gallons
- Recommended floor space: 44" x 43" / 1,118 mm x 1,092 mm
- Load capacity: 500 lbs. / 227 kg
- Cycle Timer: 0 - 60 minutes
- Brass Nozzles: 18
- Steel construction: 12 Gauge / .109 thickness
- Pump output: 75 psi @ 70 gpm
- Motor: 1 Hp / 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Electric heater: 6 kW
- Water Temperature: 0° - 190° F
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs. / 336 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 44" x 68" / 914 mm x 1,118 mm x 1,727 mm
Ranger Spray Wash Cabinet Model RS-500 Documents:
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies