BendPak XPR-9FSX 2 Post Lifts 9,000 lbs.
BendPak's newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post car and truck lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, the BendPak XPR-9FSX in particular has shorter columns, an incredibly rapid lift speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-9FSX lift is the perfect addition to your shop—especially when you work with wider bodied vehicles and require a longer reach.
Looking for the same great XPR-9FSX Car Lift operation, but with a narrower drive-thru clearance? Consider the narrow XPR-9FS Two-Post Car Lift.
Bend Pak XPR-9FSX 2 Post Lift Features:
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Wider drive-thru clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 20" x 19" steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping / low-profile arms option available
Bend Pak XPR-9FSX 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Max capacity / front axel: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Max capacity / rear axel: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall height: 113" / 2,870 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 137" / 3,480 mm
- Cover height: 2" / 51 mm
- Inside columns: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Front arm min reach: 25-1/2" / 648 mm
- Front arm max reach: 49-1/2" / 1,257 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 32-1/2" / 825 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 52-1/2" / 1,333 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 76" / 1,930 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 82" / 2,083 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
Download the XPR-9FSX Instruction/User Manual
Free Shipping on this BendPak 2 Post Lift XPR-9FSX & all Bend-Pak 2 Post Lifts
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies