BendPak RJ-7 Rolling Bridge Jack 7,000Lb. Capacity
Model: RJ-7 (5175346)
This optional scissor-style rolling bridge jack offers peerless jacking speed and convenience. The BendPak RJ-7 provides you with the ability and added versatility to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways, making automotive service such as brake jobs and suspension work a cinch. Their exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths, so you don’t need an adapter to work on a variety of vehicles. Reaching the factory approved jacking points has never been easier—the precision rollers enable you to position the RJ-7 anywhere beneath the vehicle.
BendPak rolling jacks for four-post car lifts are designed to be there when you need them and gone when you don’t. Just remove your RJ-7 out of the way when you need the space. Each jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed. Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
BendPak RJ-7 Rolling Bridge Jack Features:
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Steel lifting pads standard
- Optional rubber lifting pads available
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
BendPak RJ-7 Rolling Bridge Jack Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Min support arm width: 35" / 889 mm
- Max support arm width: 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm
- Min pad with adapter: 9-1/2” / 241 mm
- Min pad only: 6” / 152 mm
- Max pad with adapter: 19-1/2" / 495 mm
- Max pad only: 16” / 406 mm
- Min arm reach: 40-1/4" / 1,022 mm
- Max arm reach: 63-1/4" / 1,607 mm
- Shipping weight: 305 lbs. / 139 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies