Rebuilt Ammco-Coats 7065EX Tire Changer
The Rebuilt Coats 7065EX Tire Changer is designed especially to handle tough-to-change tires like low profiles and runflats.
The patented RoboArm® Helper Device of the Coats 7065EX lets you easily and safely flex stiff sidewalls without superhuman effort. The arm also assists in wheel clamping, second bead removal, and top bead mounting. The 7065EX tire changer is easy for any operator to learn, and it won't slow you down on standard tires and wheels. As your needs grow, the 7065AX can grow as well by upgrading its capacity with specially designed Coats® Extension Clamps.
Ammco-Coats 7065EX Rim Clamp Tire Changer Features:
- Robo-Arm™ assists in top bead mounting for stiff sidewalls, low profiles, and runflats.
- Pushes wheel down on stiff sidewall to assist in wheel clamping.
- Presses tire sidewall down to help insert lift tool.
- Holds bead in drop center position to help lift bead onto duckhead.
- Holds tires in UP position to assist in second bead removal.
- Manual bead roller holds tire bead down to lube both tire and wheel.
- Model 7665AX includes inflation guard.
Ammco-Coats 7065EX Tire Machine Specifications:
- Bead Loosening 7065X: Pedal Actuated
- Bead Loosening System: Large 8 inch diameter carbon fiber, dual-action cylinder
- Bead Seat Reservoir: 5.4 gallon tank with pressure relief valve
- Clamping Range: Standard position - 10 inches to 17.5 inches external, 13 inches to 20 inches internal; Extended position - 14 inches to 21 inches external, 16 inches to 24 inches internal
- Drive System Choices: U.S. made 1 hp, heavy duty motor designed specifically for tire changers, or air-drive motor with high torque at variable speeds
- Handles steel, alloy, performance, and run-flat wheels
- Inflation Gauge: Easily calibrated 0 to 60 psi, full-scale with protection to 200 psi, damage resistant Lexan faceplate
- Inflation System: Foot controlled with standard patented pressure limiter
- Mount/Demount equiped with plastic duckhead, robotic assist, and manual bead roller tool, (also included - stainless steel duckhead with booties)
- Reservoir Gauge: Standard - 0 to 250 psi
- Storage 7065X: On Tower
- Thick Steel Tabletop: Curciform shape with cast cradle for perimeter wheel support
- Tool Head Adjustment: Automatic lift with manual cam and manual horizontal setting
- Water And Filter Lubrication: Standard with automatic drain and large capacity bowls
- Wheel Clamping Method: Four self-centering, constant force clamping, powered by a single repairable carbon fiber cylinder
- Wheel Protection: Quilted clamp sox, bead loosener shoe sock, and lift tool sock
- Air Source (Air): 110 to 175 PSI, 5 HP compressor, 14 to 15 SCFM @ 150 PSI
- Chassis Footprint: 49"W x 48"D x 76"H
- Drive System: Air
- Rim Diameter: 6" - 22" External; 8" - 24" Internal
- Rim Width: 14" Maximum
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs.
- Tire Diameter: 50" Maximum
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies