BendPak HD-7P 4 Post 7,000 lb. Standard Height Lift
Bend-Pak HD-7P 4 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
The HD-7P is a true space-saving powerhouse. The perfect service lift for shops with limited floor-space, the HD-7P requires no special foundation or complicated installation. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift doubles nicely as a residential / commercial parking lift. The applications are endless, but what else would you expect from BendPak? After being in this business for over 40 years, our reputation is as solid as our lifts. And if you've ever owned a BendPak, you know that means a whole lot.
Free Shipping on this BendPak 4 Post Lift HD-7P & all Bend-Pak 4 Post Lifts
BendPak HD-7P 4 Post Lift Features:
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- High lift with short runways
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways include outside guide rails
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
Bend-Pak HD-7P 4 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Max capacity / front axel: 3,500 lbs. / 1,588 kg
- Max capacity / rear axel: 3,500 lbs. / 1,588 kg
- Overall width: 100" / 2,542 mm
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 189" / 4,802 mm
- Height of columns: 100" / 2,542 mm
- Runway min height: 5" / 125 mm
- Max rise: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Max lifting height: 87" / 2,208 mm
- Width between posts: 90" / 2,288 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 482 mm
- Width between runways: 37" / 945 mm
- Runway centerline: 56" / 1,422 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 75" / 1,905 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 76-3/4" / 1,949 mm
- Length of runways: 164-1/2" / 4,178 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 15
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Bend-Pak HD-7P 4 Post Lift Shipping Information
- Shipping weight:1,942 lbs. / 883 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 172" x 29" x 54" / 4,369 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies