BendPak LS7580V-501 Air Compressor 7.5HP 80 Gal. Vertical Tank
FREE Shipping on Bend-Pak Air Compressor #LS7580V-501
When you're hard at work in the shop, the last thing you need is for your equipment to fail. That's why the BendPak TRI-MAX™ LS7580V-501 7.5 Hp air compressor is built as rugged as they come. Get pressure perfection every time with BendPak's leading-edge air compressor technology. The BendPak LS7580V-501 is designed to operate at maximum efficiency under all load conditions, this BendPak air compressor features durable cast iron construction for both extended life and reduced downtime.
You're currently looking at the 7.5-Hp LS7580V-501 model.
BendPak Tri-Max Air Compressor LS7580V-501 Features:
* 7-1/2 Hp, energy-efficient, UL approved Baldor™ motor
* Siemens™ UL approved electric mag-starter
* Integrated pressure unloader valve for loadless starts
* Precision balanced fan flywheel
* Fully-enclosed belt guard
* Oversized tapered roller bearings
* Precisions balanced forged ductile iron crankshaft
* Forged aluminum alloy pistons
* Forged aluminum alloy connecting rods
* 100% cast iron block
* Cast iron cylinders and heads with deep cooling fins
* Forced-air after cooler
* Oil sight gauge
* Automatic pressure switch
* ASME rated overload pressure safety valve
* Pressure gauge with service valve
* Oversized replaceable air filters
* Automatic start / stop
* ASME rated tank
* No need for harmonic balancer
* Optional Moisture Minder® available
* Optional 1/2" rubber anti-vibration pads available
BendPak LS7580V-501 Tri-Max Air Compressor Specifications:
# Tank: 80 gallons / 300 L / vertical tank
# Voltage: 230 V
# Horsepower: 7-1/2 Hp
# Phase: 1 Ph
# Hertz: 50 Hz
# Rated amps: 31 amp
# Noise level: 75 dB
# Running load amps: 29 amp
# Pump: 3 cylinder / 2 stage
# Revolutions per minute: 1,180 rpm
# Lubrication: splash / oil
# Cubic feet per minute @ 90 psi: 28.5 CFM
# Cubic feet per minute @ max psi: 25.3 CFM
# Max psi: 175 psi
BendPak LS7580V-501 Tri-Max Air Compressor Shipping Dimensions:
# Shipping weight: 688 lbs. / 312 kg
# Shipping dimensions: 75" x 38" x 43" / 1,905 mm x 965 mm x 1,092 mm
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies