Ranger RL-8500 Brake Lathe Combination Disc/Drum Lathe With Bench
Brand: Ranger Products
Model: RL-8500 Brake Lathe
The rugged built Ranger RL8500 combination disc/drum brake lathe provides a faster, more accurate, and easier resurfacing capability than any other brake lathe in its class. An infinitely variable speed controller means you’re able to turn rotors and drums faster and get one‐cut micro‐finish performance every time you use it. The complete RL-8500 brake lathe package includes the lathe, sturdy bench, and large tool storage backboards allowing you to hang all adapters within easy reach. The revolutionary RL8500 brake lathe from Ranger uses independent DC servo motors to control the cross feed and spindle feed drives eliminating the need for complex mechanical gear boxes and transmissions typically found on mechanically‐driven brake lathes. Infinitely adjustable feed rates mean you have the ability to easily modify cut speeds with the simple turn of a dial. This allows you to reduce or increase the cut‐time for best finish results whether speeding through an initial rough cut or a one‐pass micro‐finish.
Ranger RL8500 Brake Lathe Combination Disc/Drum Brake Lathe Specifications:
- Thickness: 2‐1/2”, Brake Drum Dia. 6”‐ 28”, Max Load
- With Standard 1" Arbor 150 Lbs.
- Maximum Load ‐ With 1‐7/8" Truck Arbor 250 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight ‐ With Bench & Standard Tools 685 lb
- Cutting Edge Design Features
- Quick‐Change Adapter
- Infinitely variable spindle and cross feed speed settings.
Free Shipping on this Ranger RL-8500 Combination Disc/Drum Brake Lathe
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies