BendPak HD-7PXW ALI-ETL Certified 4 Post Super Tall Lift 7,000 Lb.
Bend-Pak HD-7PXW 4 Post Lift & all bendpak lifts have 5 year (60 month )warranty on structure,   2 year (24 month) warranty on cylinders and motor,   1 year (12 month )warranty on operating components.
The Bend-Pak HD-7PXW is a super-tall four-post runway style lift platform designed for professional use. Four heavy-duty high quality stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this BendPak HD-7PXW 4 Post Lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Free Shipping on this Bend-Pak HD-7PXW 4 Post Lift & all Bend-Pak 4 Post Lifts
BendPak HD-7PXW 4 Post Lift Features:
- 7,000 pound lifting capacity
- High lift
- Runways include outside guide rails
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories.
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway.
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
Bend-Pak HD-7PXW 4 Post Lift Specifications:
- Style Super Tall / Wide
- Lifting Capacity 7,000 lbs. / 3175 kg.
- Overall width 116-3/4" / 2965 mm.
- Outside length 198" / 5029 mm.
- Overall length 224" / 5690 mm.
- Height of columns 158" / 4011 mm.
- Min. Runway height 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Max. Rise 140" / 3556 mm.
- Max. Lifting height 145" / 3685 mm.
- Width between columns 106-3/4" / 2711 mm.
- Runway width 19" / 483 mm.
- Width between runways 37-1/4" / 946 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity 135" / 3429 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity 115" / 2921 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity 95" / 2413 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity 80" / 2032 mm.
- Length of runways 188" / 4775 mm.
- Locking positions 30
- Lock spacing every 4" / 102 mm.
- Lifting time 45 seconds
- Standard motor (*) 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
* Special Voltages Available Upon Request. The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Free Shipping on this BendPak 4 Post Lift HD-7PXW & all Bend-Pak 4 Post Lifts
Click to view our entire inventory of New and Used BendPak 4 Post Lifts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies