Robinair Cool-Tech 34788 Auto Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Recharging A/C Machine, Robinair 34788
Brand: Cool-Tech Robinair-SPX
Model: 34788 R134a Auto Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Recharging Unit
The Cool-Tech/Robinair 34788 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. The Robinair 34788 R134a automatic refrigerant recovery, recycling, recharging unit recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately. The ROB-34788 automatic operation means less attention is needed!
Robinair 34788 / Cooltech 34788 Additional Features:
- Fully compliant with SAE J2788 standards!
- Recovers 20% More Refrigerant
- Charge Accuracy +/- 1/2 Ounce
- Control panel offers flat storage feature when not in use
- Database expansion slot
- Two large tool storage areas
- Change between traditional & hybrid vehicle systems without fear of cross contamination with improved oil injection
- 2X larger display makes the 34788 easier than ever to use
- Built-in storage for extra filter
- On-board storage for compressor oils
- Vacuum Leak Test - Will monitor the vacuum level after an evacuation, and inform the technician of a possible leak in the vehicle's A/C system.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill - With this latest advance, you never have to stop in the middle of a job to change refriderant taks. The unit maintains a user selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel, and signals when it's time to change the supply tank, so no monitoring is required.
- Automatic Air Purge - Eliminates damaging air without any monitoring of gauges or opening of valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain - The unit automatically drains system oil captured during recovery, and the display reminds you to empty the bottle. Graduations on the container clearly show you how much oil needs to be replaced.
- Refrigerant Charging - Has never been this easy. Select a charge mode from either the high side, low side, or both. Accuracy features eliminate guesswork!
- Refrigerant Management Systems - New and improved, system displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Vacuum Function - Defaults to 15 minutes, but is programmable up to 99 minutes. Remaining vacuum time is displayed on the screen.
Robinair/Cool-Tech 34788 Manuals:
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies