BendPak HD-9XW ALI-ETL Certified 4 Post Lift 9,000 lb. Capacity
The HD-9XW-B is your vehicle storage and service solution and the ultimate tool for the DIY’er. Available with casters, drip-trays, jack platform and more. The space saving design of the HD-9XW-B lift is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. Also makes a great service lift for shops with minimal floor space. No special foundation is required and installation is simple. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. The BendPak HD-9XW-B lift fits in a typical parking space to truly maximize valuable floor space. You can also use the lift for detailing, storage of ATV’s, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or anything else that needs to be up off the ground.
Utilize the space you now waste above your car even with a standard 8-foot ceiling. Don’t make the mistake of calling this lift a “hobby lift” because it is packed with features that until now were found only on commercial-grade designs. Better yet, it’s built and backed by a company with over 40 years in the business. We’re proud to have the BendPak HD-9XW lift in our lineup because it has one thing in common with our great reputation. Both carry a lot of weight.
Bend Pak HD-9XW-B 4 Post Lift Features
- 9,000-pounds lifting capacity
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for PARKING, STORAGE or SERVICE
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “anti-sway’ slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 3/8” aircraft cable
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves combined with 1-1/4” sheave axles are fully enclosed minimizing pinch points
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Power unit can be located at the front or rear of the lift
- Approach ramps can be removed for added drive-under clearance
- Independent “back-up” slack-cable safety latches
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck increases storage capacity
- Optional 4,500 lb. air/hydraulic rolling jacks available
Bend-Pak HD-9XW-B 4 Post Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity* 9,000 lbs. / 4082 kg.
- Overall width 110-1/4” / 2965 mm.
- Outside length 198” / 5029 mm.
- Overall length 224” / 5690 mm.
- Height of columns 100” / 2540 mm.
- Min. Runway height 4-1/2” / 114 mm.
- Max. Rise 82” / 2083 mm.
- Max. Lifting height 86-1/2" / 2197 mm.
- Width between columns 100-1/4” / 2555 mm.
- Runway width 19” / 483 mm.
- Width between runways* 37-1/2” – 44” / 952 mm. – 1127 mm.
- Length of runways 188” / 4775 mm.
- Locking positions 15
- Lock spacing every 4" / 102 mm.
- Lifting time 50 seconds
- Standard motor** 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks. See rolling jack specifications on separate page.
** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Bend-Pak HD-9XW-B 4 Post Lift Shipping Information:
- Dimensions- 204" x 22" x 40" / 5182 mm. X 559 mm. / 1016 mm.
- Shipping Weight- 2040 lbs. / 927 kg.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies