Robinair 17800B Refrigerant Recovery / Recycling for Multiple Refrigerants
The 17800B recovers, recycles, evacuates and recharges -- all in one fast, continuous operation through one hook-up.
- Recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges R-12, R-134a, R-22, R-502 MP and HP blends, and many more.
- Ideal for refrigerated trailers, buses, RVs with multiple refrigerants.
- Lockout panel prevents mixing of refrigerants.
- Comes with two 50-pound tanks.
Robinair 17800B AC Machine Features:
- Microprocessor: Controls functions; prompts lead you through programming and also signal when it's time to change the filter-drier, vacuum pump oil and compressor oil.
- Float Chamber: Automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor for most efficient recovery.
- Electronic Scale: Makes it simple to recharge to factory specifications; also weighs recovered refrigerant and provides tank overfill protection.
- Cool-Tech Vacuum Pump: 6 CFM has the capacity to thoroughly evacuate system, readying it for recharging.
- Versatility for many types of systems!
- Lockout Panel: Prevents mixing of refrigerants; slides to one side for 1/4" fitings and to the other for 1/2" Acme fittings.
- Single Pass Recycling: Makes an initial pass through the filter-drier; additional recycling can be programmed in case of compressor burn-out, other conditions.
- Heavy Duty Filter-Drier: Removes moisture and acid from the refrigerant; can handle up to 300 pounds between changeovers.
- Comes with two 50 pound tanks: one with 1/4" fittings and the other with 1/2" Acme fitings. Also three sets of charging hoses are included - one for R-12, one for automotive R-134a (with field service couplers), and one for other refrigerants using 1/4" SAE fittings.
Robinair 17800B Specifications:
- Voltage: 115V 60 Hz
- Tanks: Two 50 lb (23 kg) refillable
- Operating Range: 50 degree to 105 degree fahrenheit (11 degree to 41 degree celsius)
- Recovery Rate: Vapor - 1/2 lb/min. (.02 kg/min); Liquid - 4 lbs./min. (1.8kg/min)
- Recycling Rate: 4 lbs/min.(1.8 kg/min.)flow rate
- Recycling Filter-Drier: 1150 g XH-9
- Pump Free Air Displacement: 6 cfm (142 L/m) at 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 47" H x 26" W x 30" D (119 cm x 66 cm x 77 cm)
- Weight: 256lbs (116 kg) without tank
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies