Ranger RL-4500B Brake Lathe Combination Disc/Drum Lathe With Bench
The rugged built Ranger RL-4500B complete lathe package is an excellent value that includes lathe, bench, adapters, and other helpful accessories. You won’t find a better brake lathe that will provide a faster, more accurate, or easier resurfacing capability anywhere. The RL-4500B brake lathe by Ranger is equipped with features that help increase your service capability, like precision twin cutter tools and a quick drum-to-rotor changeover. A variable speed spindle and two-speed cross feed setting allows for easy rough and finish cuts. The Ranger RL-4500B supports drums or rotors up to 120 lbs. using the standard arbor. The precision lathe allows you to work quickly and efficiently because simple ergonomics are designed for minimal operator movement. Ranger brake lathes, such as the RL4500 will maintain their accuracy year after year thanks to their rugged construction. Forged, hardened and precision ground components resist grooving and wear and massive tapered spindles offer superior weight support during rotation. The Ranger RL4500's exclusive “splash-lube” oil-feed system supplies a constant flow of oil to the bearings making sure they provide years of trouble-free service.
Ranger RL-4500B Brake Lathe Specifications:
- Work Bench and Tool Storage Boards: Standard
- Deluxe Tool Package: Standard
- Quick-Change / Rotor to Drums: Standard
- Chip Funnel & Chip Bin: Standard
- Standard Arbor Size: 1”
- Overall Height - Mounted On Bench: 59” / 1499 mm.
- Floor Space Needed - Width: 48” / 1219 mm.
- Floor Space Requirements - Depth: 35” / 889 mm.
- Spindle To Floor - Mounted On Bench: 38” / 965 mm.
- Motor: 1 HP / 115/230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. / 1 Ph.
- Spindle Travel: 6-7/8” / 175 mm.
- Spindle Speed - Inner Groove: 100 RPM
- Spindle Speed - Outer Groove: 200 RPM
- Spindle Feed Speed Infinitely Variable - Min: 0.002 Inch Per Rev (0.05 Mm/Rev)
- Spindle Feed Speed Infinitely Variable - Max: 0.020 Inch Per Rev (0.50 Mm/Rev)
- Cross Feed Speed - Manual Fine: 0.002 Inch Per Rev (0.05 Mm/Rev)
- Cross Feed Speed - Manual Course: 0.01Inch Per Rev (0.0250 Mm/Rev)
- Handwheel Graduations: 0.002 / 0.050 mm.
- Max Rotor Diameter: 18” / 457 mm.
- Maximum Brake Rotor Thickness: 1-7/8” / 48 mm.
- Brake Drum Diameter - Min: 6” / 152 mm.
- Brake Drum Diameter - Max: 28” / 711 mm.
- <Maximum Drum Depth: 6-7/8” / 175 mm.
- Maximum Load: 120 Lbs. / 54 Kg.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Volume Hunter Engineering Company DistributorOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies