Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5 Air Compressor 5HP 60 Gal.
FREE Shipping on IR Air Compressor #2340L5
The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5 compressors are designed and built to meet the most demanding requirements for compressed air. With features like V-design cylinders, deep cast cooling fins, interstage coolers and directional airflow pattern this compressor is designed to allow 100% continuous duty operation.
Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5 Air Compressor Features:
- Electric driven 2-stage model
- 5 Horsepower
- 60 gallon vertical tank
- 15.5 ACFM AT 175 PSI. 175 Max PSIG.
- Constructed in USA of 100% cast iron components for long life.
- Millions in use since 1965...unbeatable quality and reliability.
- Designed to run at high volume, high pressure, all the time, every day, no interruptions.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Starter Kit: $95.00 Value includes: 1 yr supply of T-30 Synthetic oil & Filter Elements
- Free IR231c Impact Included for a limited time!
- Contains the following products: IRC-231C IRR-32305880 IRR-2340L5-V230
Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Model Number: 2340L5.230-1
- Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
- Tank Size: 60 Gallons IR 2340L5.230-1 Motor
- Running HP: 5.0 HP
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Phase: Single IR 2340L5.230-1 Pump
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 14.7
- Max Pressure: 175 PSI
- Certification: UL/CSA/ASME
- Warranty: 1 Year
IR-2340L5 Air Compressor Shipping Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 20" x 33" x 69"
- Product Weight: 400 lbs
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies