Tiger Model TC-950 Tire Changer TWB-953 Wheel Balancer Combo Package
Tiger Model TWB-953 Wheel Balancer
Managers Special...FREE SHIPPING!
Tiger Tire Changer Wheel Balancer Combo Package
The combination of price and performance makes this the perfect tire changer and wheel balancer choice for your SUV and light truck needs. These models has power to spare. A big two horsepower motor and a 26” x 26” square turntable can handle wheel diameters up to 47” with ease.
Model TC-950 Tire Changer Specifications:
- Model Number TC-950
- Max. Wheel Diameter 47"
- Max. Wheel Width 3" - 15"
- Rim Diameter Inside 15" - 28"
- Rim Diameter Outside 13" - 24"
- Working Pressure 8-10 bar
- Power Supply 1.5 hp 110v
- Bead Breaker 2500 kg
- Shipping weight 595 lbs
Tiger Model TWB-953 Wheel Balancer:
Here's a top performing wheel balancer at an affordable price. This wheel balancer has all the features of the big guys. Standard features include: self-calibrating, dynamic, static and alloy capability, and a speed nut. The quick keypad data entry system makes tire balancing fast and efficient. Big brother to the 1060 tire balancer this one handles light trucks and SUV tires, and all at an extremely affordable price motorcyle wheel balancer adapters sold seperatley.
Model TWB-953 Wheel Balancer Specifications:
- Model Number TWB-953
- Data entry Keypad
- Tire diameter 40"
- Tire width 2"-20"
- Rim diameter 10"-24"
- Wheel weight 150 lbs
- Accuracy 1 gram
- Power 110vac
Options: Light Truck Cone Set $175
Shipping weight 346 lbs
FREE SHIPPING for the month of February on this wheel balancer and tire changer package...CALL 800-834-2299
May We Suggest
- Alpha Omega Difference
- Knowledgeable Experts to help youOur staff of automotive shop equipment experts will guide you to make the perfect equipment purchase for your situation.
- Request On Site Service in CaliforniaWe do our own expert Lift Installations and Service after Sales throughout California.
- Used Hunter Engineering Company EquipmentOffering volume discount pricing on HUNTER wheel service equipment for over 25 years.
- Shipping & Returns Policies